Learn to play…Classical Guitar for Uke – Book 2
Learn to play Classical Guitar pieces for Ukulele
- 9 recognisable pieces in this super low priced ebook
- Improve your fingerstyle playing and enhance your right hand technique
- Enjoy the included audio files
- Great additions to your solo repertoire
About The Book
Following on from the success of Book 1, ’Classical Guitar for Ukulele – Book 2‘ features a further 8 pieces by Carulli, Giulani, Mertz, Carcassi, Tarrega and Sor. These classical ukulele tabs are of medium difficulty and have been tastefully arranged to suit the Ukulele. They will offer a challenge to both the beginner and the more advanced player. Ideal for the person who wishes to add a new sound to their repertoire.
What Do I Get?
The book is transcribed in both standard notation and tablature. It will be delivered to you in .PDF format along with 9 mp3 files of the included pieces, which can be used as reference or simply for your listening pleasure. All files are compiled into a zipped folder for your enjoyment.
I Want Free Tab!
Try before you buy with this free example –
Andantino – CaracassiClick here to download
How Do I Buy?
Simply click ‘Add to Cart’ and you will be directed to my store page.
The track listing is:
1. Waltz – Ferdinando Carulli
2. Op. 1 Part III No.1 – Mauro Guiliani
3. Adagio – Mertz
4. Waltz in Em – Ferdinando Carulli – Click here to view the video
6. Op. 60 No.19 – Fernando Sor
7. Allegro – Op.50 No.13 – Mauro Giuliani
9. Study in Em but in Am – Franciso Tarrega
Click the link to hear audio examples.
Contact Me. I’m happy to answer any queries you may have and will try to get back to you as soon as I can.Contact Me
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.